The AFIP or Association for the Promotion of Interculture among peoples was born from the conviction that a better world is possible.
Knowledge of other cultures fosters tolerance, communication and understanding. Consequently, it brings us closer to a state of socio-cultural exchange that contributes to improving the situation of chaos that we live in a world faced by its beliefs, cultures and religions in the face of the loss of our lives.
Projects carried out by / with Afip:
- 2002-2004.- Creation of a tourist hostel in Tounfite, Morocco for local development (Own funds)
- 2002-2020.- Ismalar Rutas, Responsible Tourism and Interculture Project for the development of the peoples of the National Atlas-Oriental Park (Own funds)
- 2003-2012.- Imazighen women. Intercultural meetings with peasant women from the High Atlas to identify projects. (Own funds)
- 2005-2006.- Omepei Project (Observatory of Migration in the Gibraltar Strait and Prevention of Undesired Effects within the Community Initiative «INTERREG III-A Spain-Morocco. (Junta de Andalucía)
- 2006-2007.- Integrarte »artistic and sociocultural activities for the social integration of immigrants in Andalusia. (Area of Social Welfare Malaga City Council)
- 2006: Corazón de Jade: Documentary for the approach and reflection on the current situation of a group of ethnic groups that define themselves as direct heirs of the Mayan culture. (Junta de Andalucía and Fundación Caixa)
- 2007.- MEDICAL-SANITARY CARAVAN in the High Atlas. Emergency aid in response to the sudden death of twenty children in the village of N'Fougo. (Own funds)
- 2008-2010.- Computer room in Tounfite, Morocco. Basic computer literacy for 300 students. (Diputación de Málaga, Málaga City Council)
- 2009-2011.- Computer room in Imilchil, Morocco. Basic computer literacy for 82 students. (Malaga City Council and Own funds)
- 2008-2015.- Senegal, Nature and Culture: training and awareness project for legal and safe emigration.
- 2015-2018: RICE FOR EDUCATION: School canteen in Cachouane, Senegal (Own funds)
- 2019-2020: RICE BY EDUCATION. School canteen in Cachouane, Senegal (Subsidized by the Casares City Council through the 2019 Blas Infante Awards and own funds).
- 2020: Alliance with Yogaknowhow.com, for the promotion of Yoga as a means of meeting between cultures and the promotion of routines and exercises to improve health and consciousness.